Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eminem Ready For 'Relapse 2'

nirmal sidhu in his nai jeena videoSlim Shady is back! Rapper Eminem is finally speaking out about his upcoming album "Relapse 2" and reveals that his G-Unit friend 50 Cent features on a few tracks.
"Me and Fif did a couple of records, couple of months ago in Vegas, one song for my record and another for his," the "Stan" star said. "We just wanted to like, I just had an idea to like 'Yo, why don't we do something we ain't done yet.' And kinda go back and forth, we've kinda done it on other records but not to the extent of what we're doing on this one."
So what can we expect from the hip hop phenomenon’s new album? Well Shady says that he has changed a bit since "Relapse 1" and that fans can expect a less angry and more sober Eminem this time around.
"I definitely feel like I'm in a little different space right now. I don't know, with the last record, it felt like a lot of it had to do with me being sober...With "Relapse 1" - a lot of that album, I wanted to rap at fire and do punch lines."
Sounds like Eminem is ready for his "Relapse 2," are you? Drop us a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment