Monday, October 12, 2009

Big B turns 67


As the superstar of Bollywood, Big B, turned 67  on 11th October, he is rding high on success. The latest addition to his achievements is as the host of ‘Big Boss 3’ on the smaller screen. He will also be seen as a genie in his soon to be released ‘Aladin’.Amitabh Bachchan was born to Hindi poet Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan. He started his career in Bollywood in 1969 and now in 2009 he has completed four decades of his life entertaining us.On his retirement and career plans, Amitabh said, “I would disagree that actors of my age don’t get important roles to play in movies. Look at Dada Muni (Ashok Kumar)…he was an example. He kept doing important roles even till he was 80 years old. I can’t be playing the lover boy anymore. So I do all those roles that suit a 67-year-old.”
Last year, Big B had a very quiet birthday owing to his mother’s illness. This year he plans to spend his birthday with his family. He says, “I shall be with my family in the night to bring in my birthday. Abhishek and Aishwarya shall drive down from location to be with me.”
All the best wishes to the Shehenshah of Hindi cinema from the team of Bollywood stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment